Dec 2, 2013

Tartan is trending


Tartan is trending! - which wasn't quite a surprise anymore, since basically any brand focused on the Scotish print this season. One of my favorites has to be Acne's tartan collection. The collection has bigger and smaller checkered items, that come in very nice colors. The blue and blue/green items are my favorites for sure. I mean, those pants, yes! I wouldn't mind owning one of those, actually I'd like to have everything from the collection: a girl is allowed to dream, right? ;-) If you're genuinely interested in buying something from their collection, you can do that over here! Happy monday, and perhaps, happy shopping!

12 comments:

  1. Yess ik hou ervan! Ik ben gek op mijn tartan blousje van de Zara :) Ik vind de groene en blauwe varianten ook het leukste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    Habanero Handmade Blog
    Facebook Fanpage
    Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tartan, is my favorite print for this season ^^

    xoxo

    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Altijd fijn tartan items en uitgevoerd door de designers van Acne kan er helemaal niets mis mee zijn! Bedankt trouwens en het gaat goed met mij, met jou?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet blog

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow too much tartan... but it doesnt look that bad... eclectic!
    Follow (if u like): www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell me about it!!! I love tartan since the day I born…lol. Nice looks and the mix is my type of fashion.
    Thanks so much for your comment in my blog.

    "Mixed Plaids Around Xmas Can be Fun" - New blog post on:
    Mysmallwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You gotta love Acne. They pull this tartan trend really off
    xo

    http://Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so into it, bought a skirt and a shirt!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your kind comments, thank you for passing by! X