Jul 11, 2014

NEW CHAPTER: L'essences (www.lessences.com)

Dear readers and followers,

The past three years have been so much fun blogging, but sadly I left out on this blog a while ago. Blogging wasn't exactly what I really really wanted anymore, at least not only about myself. This blog was more of a personal fashion diary. And I felt that with this format I couldn't grow as much as I wanted as an online addict anymore. My name and face were too connected to this blog, to ever change, grow and develop.

So a few months back I finally knew what I wanted, and I went for it. I've started an online magazine/platform, not only about fashion, but about more great things. Interior, travel, food, music and lifestyle deserve a stage as well in my opinion. My new 'place' has different dimensions, and is very visually developed.

It's called L'essences, and you can visit the platform via www.lessences.com 

I would be very happy to see you around this new environment every now and then. And I really hope you like the step I've taken, let me know in the comment box!

I want to thank you all for reading my blog these years, and giving me feedback on my posts, and of course your support. You have taught me a lot, by being this great audience! See you around www.lessences.com?

Love,

Kim




2 comments:

  1. aah wat leuk! Ik ga eens een kijkje nemen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    founded yesterday your blog and fell in love with your style... and its SOOOOO sad that you closed it.. your new platform is really cool but would be interesting still to see your "looks" and read blog..
    very very very very very SAD)
    LG

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your kind comments, thank you for passing by! X